Wednesday 20 August 2014

Where i'd like to travel! | Travel Bucket List

Hello!
It's always been at the top of my Bucket List to travel! So seeing as i'm away and my last post was travel related 'What's in My Travel Makeup Bag' I thought i'd continue with the travel theme until I get back on Saturday(23rd). Today I've put together a list of where i'd like to travel, originally it was going to be 5 places I want to travel to the most, but my lucky number is 6 and I like to do things in 6s. I can't help it!


Disney World
Source: here.
Florida
Source: here.
First up is somewhere I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember, America! Now I know that's very vague as America is such a big place but I've decided it'd have to be Florida. Not only it seems like the place to go to in America but the reason i'd like to go so much is because of Disney Word! I'm such a huge fan of Disney and as cliche as it seems it's always been a dream of mine, everything just seems so magical!
Of course the only reason i'd like to go is because of Disney, the shopping as well! America seems to have such amazing stores such as Brandy Melville, Sephora and of course Target and Walmart!

Mykonos
Source: here.
Mykonos
Source: here.
I'd love to go to Greece again from a young age Greece has very much appealed to me! When I was about 6/7 I remember it was a popular holiday destination and it stemmed from there. Not only does the Greek Island's look beautiful, I love Grecian-esque fashion and living- so beautiful and sophisticated! 
Also after seeing on Zoella her photo's from Mykonos, it was decided that's exactly where i'd like to go! For some reason, I've always imagined walking the 'street's of Greece with my elder sister so hopefully that'll happen in the not too distant future!

Marrakech, Morocco
Source: here.
Moroccan Marekts
Source: here.
Another warmer weather orientated destination is Morocco! I looove the sound of Morocco, it seems so different to a usual holiday destination and that definitely appeals to me! I don't know a lot about Morocco but I do know Marrakech is the popular destination. I'd really like to see the culture of Morroco and visit the markets! Again I love Moroccan inspired home living so I think it'd be so nice to visit for some inspiration and pieces! Also this was 6th on Trip Advisers top destinations, and you know how I feel about 6 my lucky number- it's fate!

Thailand
Source: here.
Thailand
Source: here.
Last but not least of the warmer climates is Thailand! Thailand has only recently been added to my wish list after seeing the Kardashians visit there! Of course I realise where they visited and stayed would be waaay out of my budget but Thailand in general just looks so beautiful! I'd love to experience the living and food of the country as it seems so amazing, although i'm very fussy I definitely wouldn't give it a miss!

Lapland
Source: here.
The Northen Lights, Lapland
Source: here.
Somewhere more at the other end of the scale is Lapland in Finland! After watching a programme around Christmas time a few years ago where a family spent their Christmas in Lapland, I was sold! It looks so beautiful and the ideal place to spend a family Christmas(my favourite time of the year), especially with children! This is somewhere i'll probably go a long while away now when I have my own family(I can dream), I'd love to see the Ice Hotel, the Northern Lights- can you imagine!? That'd be crazy! And of course, Santa!

German Christmas Markets
Source: here.

Germany
Source: here.
Another place i'd like to spend Christmas and the last on my list of 6 is Germany. I'm not too sure if I've mentioned before but I have German relatives and my Nan who I miss dearly always spoke about where she was from and how much she loved it, so i'd love to visit to see and learn more about her background! It would be so lovely to meet family I've never met before to spend Christmas with them also! I'd really like to visit the German Christmas Markets as I've been told by my Auntie who's been a few times that they're great! Like I said Christmas is my favourite event so this would be ideal!



Where would you like to travel? What's on the top of your list? Let me know in the comments below!

That's all for now, i'll talk- well type rather, next time! 

Amy X

10 comments:

  1. This has made me want to go on holiday! Absolutely gorgeous selection. Would be nice to hear if you go!!

    http://claudiabish.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oops! There's nothing wrong with a bit of holiday dreaming though!
      I'd love to go and give an update with my thoughts but i'm sure it will be a while away!

      Thank you for lovely comment!

      Amy X

      Delete
  2. To see the northen lights is my dream! Great blogpost x
    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely at the top of my wish list! I hope you get to see them!
      Thankyou!

      Amy X

      Delete
  3. I tagged you in The Beauty Blogger Tag - http://missbellezzateen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check it out!

      Amy X

      Delete
  4. Definitely Iceland, would quite like to visit LA or Germany :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post :) I've always wanted to go to Australia and just recently I've been to London and I have to say I fell in love so it would be nice to go there again but as a big travelling lover I guess I would just really love to see world in general. There are so many beautiful locations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to travel the world when I'm older, I'd love to see New York for a Hot Air Balloon, spot an elephant in the wild, dive into a lake from the top a waterfall. I know they're quite random, but they're just things I'd love to experience. I went to Orlando, Florida last October, it was amazing! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X